Non-Liquor Licensing Information

Please click the links below for the license applications you and/or your business require. 

The Wisconsin Department of Revenue is currently working on changes to the applications to ensure that all municipalities are following the changes from 2023 Wisconsin Act 73. Once the updated applications have been received from the state, we will repost them to our website.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work through these new changes.

If you have any questions on whether or not a license is required for you and/or your business, please contact City Clerk Lesley Nemetz at or 715-526-6138.


Amusement License - $20/each (Juke Box/Music Device, game machines, pool tables, dart boards, etc.)

Bowling License - $5.00/lane

Cigarette/Tobacco License - $100.00/year

Milk License - $25.00/year

Theater - $25.00/screen


Direct Seller/Transient Merchants/Solicitors ($100.00/year per company plus additional $15.00/employee)

Rummage Sale License - $30.00/day (See Chapter 7.07 of the City Code for more information)

Secondhand Dealer/Pawnbroker License - $100.00/year